Job Location: Indonesia Malaysia
- Manage delivery times and transport costs.
- Allocate and manage resources according to changing business needs.
- Prompt updates and liaisons with partners and vendors.
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Ensure safety measures are taken around the facility and all working environment.
- Target Driven
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor/Magister in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced constantly changing and collaborative environment.