Department: Supply & Demand
Job Location: Malaysia
- Manage delivery times and transport costs
- Optimize data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality as well as to suggest improvements.
- Allocate and manage resources according to changing business needs.
- Prompt updates and liaisons with partners and vendors.
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures.
- Ensure safety measures are taken around the facility and all working environment.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced constantly changing and collaborative environment.
- Willing to work long hours.
- Candidate should display remarkable hunger, drive, and an ability to learn on the job.