Job Location: Malaysia
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a growing work environment
- Young and dynamic work culture
- We believe in creating LEGENDS and you can be the next one!
Highly Desired skills:
- At least 1 year of experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Familiarity with Firebase Authentication, Analytics, Crashlytics services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- A problem solver with good analytical skills
- Exceptional fresh graduates with the above skill set are welcomed to apply.
Nice to Have skills:
- Familiarity with Android design architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
- Familiarity with Flutter or React-native
- Have any open source project or code to share
- Worked with any OOP programming language before
- Familiarity with Android testing tools
You will play an important role in:
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
You will be required to;
- Implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests for our routing, customer and driver-partner applications.
Why join us?
- Flexible work environment, RECT + NEXTJS, AWS + Google Cloud Stack, CI/CD practices, serverless computing, experienced Seniors, Knowledge Sharing Culture.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package including medical and other employee care benefits
- We believe in creating a harmonious working environment that celebrates each individual performance
- We provide safe and comfortable working environment ensuring employee satisfaction is always taken care of
Location : Bukit Jelutong