TheLorry is a leading technology-empowered logistics platform in South-East Asia. We offer a comprehensive and integrated marketplace model, where we connect professional drivers with corporate and individual customers through game-changing technology. TheLorry enables Multinational Corporations (MNCs) and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to be more agile, effective, and cost-efficient with award-winning solutions. Partnering with more than 10,000 professional and background-checked drivers, TheLorry aims to deliver an enhanced logistics experience in its vision to be the most trusted logistics platform and market leader in the region.
Looking for more than just a job. Begin your adventure with us. Send your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HR cum Admin intern will be responsible for and support to develop and administer Rewards programs, position descriptions, and salary surveys and develop and conduct analyses to align employee pay levels with the external and internal value of jobs as well as employees’ performance in line with business needs, rewards plans, best practices, and local legal requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Group Co-CEO and Department.
- Organize and maintain files and records (when needed)
- To assist in the full spectrum of the department and related functions (Including office management and HR tasks)
- Any other ad-hoc administrative jobs as assigned from time to time.
- 3 months – 6 months
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- Able to maintain strict confidence and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Recruitment experience is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of the Employment Act
- Detailed and result oriented
- Excellent communication skills (English & Bahasa Malaysia written and verbal)
- Customer-oriented mindset, positive attitude
- High degree of independence
- Ability to multi-task oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Monday-Friday (9.00am – 6.00pm)
- Location – Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
- Internship allowance: RM800