Department: Driver-Partner Development
Job Location: Malaysia
- Building and managing all partner (driver) relationships associated with TheLorry vendor portfolio.
- Perform as functional bridge amongst external partner as well as internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate all partner management tasks inclusive of working with external partner and internal employees.
- Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing partner monitoring are being accomplished.
- Help and coordinate partner processes and methods to approve vendors.
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate partner performance.
- Troubleshoot all partner problems and present to management as required.
- Identify improvement areas internally as well as perform closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions.
- Identify and implement continuously enhance efficiencies associated with partner management and fulfillment.
- Participate to formulate workflow processes and methods, training programs and policies for applying vendors.
- Ensure to collaborate with IT areas to assure partners effectively managed and leveraged according to company wide goals and direction.
- Prepare processes for as well as manage analysis, selection and transition.
- Monitor contractual agreements for all IT function’s.
- Stimulate steady process enhancement to present increasing operational efficiency in entire business partner processes.
- Support to explore expansion across new business lines.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager or Senior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced constantly changing and collaborative environment.
- Strong people management and vendor management skills.
- Willing to work long hours
- Candidate should display remarkable hunger, drive, and an ability to learn on the job.
- Able to travel Nationwide