- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a growing work environment
- Young and dynamic work culture
- We believe in creating LEGENDS and you can be the next one!
Highly Desired skills:
- Proven experience as Customer Service Executive in any related industry
- Proficient in basic office skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Cheerful personality, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
Nice to Have skills:
- Proven experience in using Zendesk and Salesforce
- Working independently whenever necessary
You will play an important role in:
- Efficiently attend to all enquiries from customers and clients via phone, email and chat within specified Turn-Around-Time
- Able to assist and resolve customers and clients’ issues promptly
- Liaise with relevant Operations Team to resolve issues within timeline
You will be required to;
- Learn and understand all operational tasks, scope and duties within the entire Operations team
- Handle any other tasks, projects or ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Operations GM
Why join us?
- We are a leading technology-empowered logistics platform in South-East Asia offering a comprehensive and integrated marketplace model, where we connect professional drivers with corporate and individual customers through game-changing technology.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package including medical and other employee care benefits
- We believe in creating a harmonious working environment that celebrates each individual performance
- We provide safe and comfortable working environment ensuring employee satisfaction is always taken care of
Working hours: 6 days per week, able to commit to 12 hours shift rotations during
Location : Bukit Jelutong